- RTD, Thermocouple, Potentiometer and mV Inputs
- Dual Input
- Maths Functions Between Inputs
- Configure With a USB Lead (Safe area version)
- Isolated Input to Output 4kV DC Flash Tested
- Versions for Hazardous Areas
- High Accuracy and Stability
- Sensor Referencing
The SEM210 is a universal programmable temperature transmitter which accepts most commonly used Pt100, thermocouple, mV and slide-wire sensors and generates an industry standard (4 to 20) mA transmission signal. This type of product is useful if you use a number of different sensors; you only need to hold one product in stock.
The output range and other operating parameters are easily programmed using our free software and a standard USB lead. Isolation is a standard feature to overcome any potential ground loop effects and a sensor referencing facility enables the transmitter to be calibrated to a particular sensor.
SEM210 MKII - Universal, Dual Input, High Performance transmitter
- Brand: Status Instruments
- Model: SEM210 MKII
- Availability: 2 to 14 days order processing