DB-THERMO demonstration board is an essential device for every training on non-contact temperature measurement or thermal imaging. DB-Thermo helps to understand emissivity effects of various materials and material surface type effects which influence temperature measurement.
DB-THERMO set includes a manual describing all infrared measurement issues. The device is protected by a solid case with removable lid.
DB-THERMO hot plate has 0.96 emissivity, also includes various common material samples with different emissivity and matt or polished surface. Correct temperature of the hot plate guarantees programmable logic controller PLC. User has ability to set temperature from 40 °C to 60 °C which is displayed in real time on the LCD display.
- hot plate temperature range: 40 °C to 60 °C
- power consumption max.: 250 VA
- accuracy of hot plate temperature measurement: ± 1%
- temperature display resolution: 0.1 °C
- temperature setting resolution: 0.1 °C
- hysteresis: ± 3 °C
- temperature stabilization time: < 3 min
- fuse protection: 2 x 250V F1A
- thermal protection: 75 °C
Other technical data:
- power supply: 230V AC
- display: LED, 4 digits (11mm) with graphical icons
- heating plate dimensions: 275 x 110 mm
- housing dimensions (W. / L. / H.): 330 x 260 x 140 mm
- weight: approx. 3 kg
- IEC power cord
- Protective plate for hot plate
|Material||Emissivity (matt)||Emissivity (matt)|
|Aluminium black finish||0.98||-|
|Chromium steel||0,39||≈ 0.12|
|Complete device information|
Sonel DB-THERMO Demonstration Board
- Brand: Sonel S.A.
- Model: DB-THERMO
- Product Number: WMXXDBTHERMO
- Availability: 2 to 14 days order processing