Insulation resistance measurement up to 2T Ω in accordance with IEC 61557 - 2
Insulation resistance measurements:
- selectable measurement voltage 500, 1000 V or 2500 V,
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current value,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitive voltage after the completion of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds time intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- metered T 1 , T 2 and T 3 test times (15,60 and 600 s or 30,60 and 600 s) for measuring two absorption coefficients (DAR, PI, Ab 1 , Ab 2 ) ,
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects.
Insulation resistance measurement method for two-and three-wire.
Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0…600 V.
Power supply from battery packs.
The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.
|Complete device information|
Sonel MIC-2505 Insulation Resistance Meter
- Brand: Sonel S.A.
- Model: MIC-2505
- Product Number: WMGBMIC2505
- Availability: 2 to 14 days order processing