MPU-1 is dedicated to control (measure) leakage current in AC, low and medium voltage power networks. It is designed to make measurements, which results define network's safety condition for leakage current. The device enables to set limit for maximum safe value of flowing leakage current and for values above this limit visual and sound alarm is activated.
The most important features of MPU-1 are:
- Constant controlling of current flowing on earthing,
- Measurement with the use of single clamp or two clamps simultaneously. In case of using two clamps, current value is summed up, which allows for checking twin pylons (rotational), with independent clamp for each component pylon,
- Work mode LED indicator,
- Visual and sound alarm (speaker built in cover) in case of higher value of leakage current than defined limit (factory default set to 1A),
- No DC current measurement,
- Measurement with flexible clamps (Rogowski coil) – Sonel F series,
- Measurement in 50 Hz or 60 Hz frequency low and medium voltage networks,
- Auto ranging,
- Battery level monitoring,
- Ergonomic handling.
- MPU-1 for operation requires F1, F-2 or F-3 clamp (additional accesories).
|Complete device information|
Sonel MPU-1 Leakage current alarm signaler
- Brand: Sonel S.A.
- Model: MPU-1
- Product Number: WMGBMPU1
- Availability: 2 to 14 days order processing