Laureate Setup & Calibration Software
- IS3_4_9.exe (7.6 MB). This is a self-extracting executable file used to install Windows-based Instrument Setup Software for Laureate digital panel meters, scale meters, counters, timers, remote displays, transmitters. This software is an easier method to set up 1/8 DIN instruments than using front panel keys. It is required for transmitter setup. To install, download this file into its own directory such as c: emp. Double-click on the file to unzip it, then double-click on setup.exe to install.
- serial5p.exe (2.1 MB). Zipped set of communication utilities to be used with Laureate instruments. Uses commands described in our serial communications manual to diagnose communications and retrieve information from meters.
- re_init.exe (46 KB). Initialization software which tells a Laureate digital panel meter, counter, timers, remote display or transmitter what type of instrument it is. Used as a master reset.
Laureate Ethernet Software
- NodeMgr1_1_7.exe (4.0 MB). This is the self-extracting executable file used to install our Windows-based Node Manager Software, which runs on a host computer and is used to configure our Ethernet Nodes. It automatically discovers all Nodes on a LAN or WAN, plus any devices connected to each Server Node via an RS485 bus. It is used to configure each Node, such as setting communication parameters, naming the Node and associated devices, entering email addresses for alarm notification and data requests, selecting the Node's time zone for time-stamping of emails and streaming data, and upgrading firmware. Once configuration data has been stored in flash memory of all Nodes, Node Manager Software can be closed. To install, download the file into its own directory such as c: emp2. Double-click on the file to unzip it, then double-click on setup.exe to install. Please see our Ethernet Manual (2.6 MB) for additional information.
- EtherLN1_4_1.txt (341 kB) is the latest revision of our Node Firmware, which resides in flash memory of our Ethernet Nodes. It is required for Node operation and includes a web server for Node discovery and setup. To see if a Node needs a firmware upgrade, open the Node with Node Manager Software and click on the Firmware Upgrade tab. Upgrade if the version on this web page is higher than the version currently in the Node. To upgrade, click on above link and save the text file in a directory such as C:\Program Files\NodeMgr\. Then follow the instructions under the Firmware Upgrade tab. Upgrading will not affect the data stored in the Node.
- EtherLN1_1_5.txt (272 kB) is the latest revision of our Node Firmware to upgrade legacy Ethernet Nodes with firmware versions lower than EtherLN1_2_0.txt.
Laureate USB Driver
- CDM_v2.10.00_WHQL_Certified.zip (4.5 MB). Contains the Windows drivers required for use of Laurel's USB interfaces, which use an FT232R USB UART chip by FTDI. Computers running Windows 7 or later may automatically download and install this driver from the Internet. If installation is not automatic, download the zipped file and unzip it into its own directory. Upon first use of the USB interface, you will be prompted for the location of the driver. Point to the unzip directory. Another download source is www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm For installation help, please see www.ftdichip.com/Support/Documents/InstallGuides.htm
Laureate Datalogging Software
- xlog1_1_0.exe (3.5 MB). Creates a powerful data logging system when a PC with XLog datalogggin software is connected to a mix of Laureate meters, counters, timers and transmitters. The logged data can be captured in the form of text files or directly by MS Excel. It can also be displayed by the PC in the form of up to 64 simulated panel meters in up to 4 groups (or screens) of up to 16 meters each. The data connection can be via Ethernet, RS485, RS232 or USB. With an Ethernet connection, data can be logged over the Internet. To install at no charge, double-click on the exe file.
- log5_0_0.exe (5 MB). Legacy datalogging software (prior to August 2012) without Ethernet connectivity or direct data transfer into MS Excel. Only recommended for existing installations. To install at no charge, double-click on the exe file.
Laureate Custom Curve Linearizing Software
- CustCurv54.exe (2.3 MB). Executable file which sets up non-linear curve fits for Laureate meters, counters and transmitters with the Extended ordering option and a communication interface. Requires an external PC with an availabe COM port 1 to 3. Following setup, the RS232 or USB communication board can be removed from the meter or counter if not needed for other purposes. Software available at no charge. For more information, please see our custom curve linearization page.