- Receives Signals From Up To 16 WTX700 Transmitters
- 300m Line Of Sight Range
- ISM Band 868.4MHz For European Use
- Programmable Current Or Voltage and 2 relay outputs
- RS485 Modbus Communication
- LCD Display
- Low Transmitter Battery Alarm
- Push Button or PC Programmable
The WRX900 receiver is used together with up to 16 WTX700 in head temperature transmitters. The product converts the measured values received into 4 isolated current or voltage signals or 2 current or voltage and 2 relay outputs as well as making them all available via a digital RS485 interface.
The product operates using the ISM (Industrial Scientific and Medical) band of 868.4MHz. This frequency is virtually insensitive to external interference and allows transmission even in harsh industrial environments. The antenna screws into the top of the DIN rail module but for use in cabinets or to gain the optimum signal, an optional 10m antenna extension lead with mounting bracket is available.
Programming is possible by PC using the configuration kit. However, it is also possible to programme the product using the push buttons following instructions on the LCD display. In normal use the LCD display shows channel number and process value.
Please note, this product is for European use only.
WRX900 - Wireless Temperature Receiver
- Brand: Status Instruments
- Model: WRX900
- Availability: 2 to 14 days order processing