- Thermocouple Temperature Transmitter
- Thermocouple Types K J E N T R S L U B C G
- 4 to 20 mA Two Wire Output
- USB Configuration
- Push button Calibration Against Live Sensor Value
The SEM1605TC is the next generation of cost-effective DIN rail mounted temperature transmitter from Status Instruments. It has been designed to accept most common Thermocouple temperature sensor inputs and provide the user with a standard two wire (4 to 20) mA output signal linearised to temperature.
The SEM1605TC is also provided with our USB interface to easily programme the sensor type, range and error signal. In addition, user pushbutton output adjust is added, allowing adjustments at both 4 mA and 20 mA for a live sensor value. Ideal for on-site calibration without using a PC.
The user adjusts function can be locked during configuration if not required. The state LED indicates out of range input during normal operation.
SEM1605/TC - Thermocouple Temperature Transmitter PC Programmable With Push Button Calibration
- Brand: Status Instruments
- Model: SEM1605/TC
- Availability: 2 to 14 days order processing