- Suitable For 1K to 100K Potentiometer
- Push Button Configuration
- LED Over-range Indication
- Push Button Sensor Matching
The SEM203W is a transmitter that accepts variable resistance sensors such as potentiometers and converts the sensor range selected to a 4 to 20mA transmission signal.
A simple push button allows the user to select the transmitter range manually by setting the potentiometer position and pressing the button to output 4 and 20 mA at offset and span ends of the range required.
Any value potentiometer can be used between 1k and 100K.
SEM203W - Transmitter with manual range configuration, suitable for Potentiometer sensors
- Brand: Status Instruments
- Model: SEM203W
- Availability: In Stock