- 4/20mA Loop Powered Output
- Suitable for RTD, Slidewire and Resistance Sensors
- 22 Segment User Linearisation
- Sensor Offset & Output Alignment
- Adjustable Input Filter
The HTR200 Series ‘smart’ transmitters are designed for use with RTD or Slidewire sensors. It is integrated into the MA style head making it ideal for applications where space is restricted as well as for temperature probes with short immersion lengths due to its lightweight. It converts the sensor input to 4/20mA loop-powered signal.
PC configuration allows the user to select RTD type, Range, Filter, units, linearization and Burnout direction, without requiring calibration equipment. Additionally, the user may read live process data when connected to the PC, this allows for sensor offset, and output alignment calibration, where the user can enter values to match the actual process and therefore reducing system errors.
HTR200 Series - Miniature Integrated In Head RTD/ Slidewire Temperature Transmitter
- Brand: Status Instruments
- Model: HTR200
- Availability: 2 to 14 days order processing